Here are the books that I recommend more than any others (to the best of my knowledge :)
- Till We Have Faces, C.S. Lewis (A great work of fictions with an amazing look at the human heart and the nature of love… make sure you read till the end).
- Life Together, Dietrich Bonhoeffer (The theologian hanged by Hitler for being named in an assassination plot… a great exploration of the nature of community)
- The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis (This is the book that made C.S. Lewis famous in America… it is an entertaining and thought provoking read).
- Desiring God, John Piper (This book re-awoke me to the joys of a relationship with God).
- Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense, N.T. Wright (One of the best overviews of the Christian faith by an eminent British theologian).
Categories: book recommendations