Got a couple of busy days going on here.
- Worship Night Tonight (Wednesday) at Summers Hardwood Flooring at 7 pm – anyone can come!
- Apologetics Guild Lunch tomorrow (Thursday) at noon. Talking on Human Rights and enjoying the catered Baja Fresh. At the Kilns Bookstore – anyone can come!
- Kilns College Breakfast this Saturday at 9:30 am to discuss the fall semester and the new Bible and Arts degree program. At the Kilns Bookstore and open to the public. E-mail Kim Hunt at [email protected] for more info.
- Kilns Concert with Annie Bethancourt and Michael Watson of Above the Golden State this Saturday night at 7 pm. $10 cover at the Kilns Bookstore.
- Congo Sunday at Antioch this Sunday morning at 10 am. In addition to video and stories from the Congo, there will be a benefit print sale before and after the service with pictures from the Congo taken by Benjamin Edwards.
- Antioch Summer Intern program kicks off on Monday. Three of the 17 interns have already found their way to town and we’re looking forward to the rest. Cool intern bits – we now have an “Antioch Intern Scooter” as well as a fleet of used cars and 4 bikes.
Tons of fun!!